In order to keep our patients, their families and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning June 12th, we are inviting one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for appointments.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (610) 488-0166 or text (610) 488-0166.
- We ask you to wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you. Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of the hospital.
- A hospital team member will show you and your pet directly into an exam room.
- Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-up and pet pick-up and drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we also ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (610) 488-0166.
Our BlogTips & Information for Your Pet's Health
Why Bernville is the Place for Your Pet
We understand the unique bond between people and pets. Our vets are passionate about the quality of care provided to our patients and extending the joy pets provide to their families.
Our clinic has been caring for pets in the greater Berks County for over two decades.
Comprehensive Service Line
At Bernville, we offer a wide range of services for your pet, ranging from preventative care and dentistry to grooming and boarding.
Our Patients Tell Their Stories
“A very kind and caring clinic. The staff is wonderful to the pets and answers all your questions. Appointments are easy to set up! Thank you, Bernville Veterinary Clinic!”- Linda H.
“They are very gentle and kind to my dog. They did an amazing job when my dog had to get neutered. The scar was minimal and his recovery was fast. I would definitely recommend them.”- Jessica W.
“My family and I have seen a few vet facilities throughout the years with different pets. Bernville, by far, is the best! They treat your furry loved ones like their own family. They check in to see how they're doing.”- Jyssica B.