There are many things you can do for your pet’s preventative care and it’s important that you do them all. Keeping your pet healthy overall will greatly increase the length of their life, catch diseases early enough to treat them and prevent future illnesses or decrease the severity of them, and cost you less in the long run. Veterinary bills can be expensive. Maintaining proper care of your pet and bringing them in for the recommended visits will mean lower vet costs in general because we can detect and treat many diseases and illnesses before drastic measures must be taken.
You can help in preventing future unnecessary veterinary visits by:
- Enrolling in our Wellness Program and scheduling the recommended visits
- Keeping up-to-date with immunizations
- Administering the suggested (and prescribed) medications
- Flea and tick preventative product, monthly from March to December
- Heartworm, monthly
- Feeding your pet a healthy and nutritious diet
- Brushing your pet’s teeth and fur daily
- Taking your pet on walks and giving them enough exercise
- Regularly getting your pet groomed (how often depends on the individual animal)
“A very kind and caring clinic. The staff is wonderful to the pets and answers all your questions. Appointments are easy to set up! Thank you, Bernville Veterinary Clinic!”- Linda H.
“They are very gentle and kind to my dog. They did an amazing job when my dog had to get neutered. The scar was minimal and his recovery was fast. I would definitely recommend them.”- Jessica W.
“My family and I have seen a few vet facilities throughout the years with different pets. Bernville, by far, is the best! They treat your furry loved ones like their own family. They check in to see how they're doing.”- Jyssica B.